our commitment to you
TLC Leadership Options, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
TLC Leadership Options is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Our efforts include:
- Font Size and Font Family – we make it a habit to use REM sizing for text
- Proper Color Contrast – we do our best to ensure legible text with appropriate ratios
- Image ALT Attributes – we define descriptions on a majority of our content imagery
- ARIA-Labels – we have added key values to a majority of our links
- Installing and Enabling the One Click Accessibility Plugin
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of TLC Leadership Options website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our site:
- Phone: 1 847-705-7648
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.