PROJECT AND CLIENT WORK
- Completed individual assessments and career development planning sessions with a team preparing for transition and merger. Feedback indicated the team felt more confident in making career choices and adjusting to change.
- Enabled conflict resolution through team building at a social services agency. Using the “Five Dysfunctions of a Team” process resulted in a re-energized culture and successful strategic change.
- Coached 45 senior executives of a global European packaging company individually and in team action learning projects over 7 successive years. Assessments indicated improvements in emotional intelligence and enhanced leadership skills for managing change.
- Coached six doctor/executives running clinical trials in a major pharmaceutical company. Participants reported improved social awareness and greater success in team leadership.
- Delivered interactive workshops and facilitated applied-learning sessions for a leadership development program for women sponsored by a major development bank. Program is ongoing for 6 years with excellent ratings.
- Designed and delivered 8 “brown bag lunch” programs on leadership skills areas at a major component manufacturing company. Survey feedback reflected high levels of satisfaction.
- Led a process for strategy development at a medical imaging software firm. Conducted management interviews and individual assessments, and facilitated discussion of strategic options leading to more open communication and the ability to make strategic decisions.
- Created action learning experiences, and designed and lead workshops for country strategy development resulting in real-time decision-making and strategy development at a global electronics firm.