investing in future leaders + success
“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality”
Your people are your most important asset. Time spent helping your senior executives become more effective and productive as leaders is time well invested. Due to our extensive personal corporate experience, TLC Leadership Options consultants understand the issues and challenges of today’s senior executives. We provide executive coaching that is hands-on and practical.
High potential managers are key to employee engagement. They are charged with implementing initiatives that help the organization achieve its goals. To do this, they have to support and coach their team members.
TLC Leadership Options works with these managers to develop their self-awareness and skills such as delegation and providing feedback.
TLC Consultants are qualified to use the following instruments:
- The Hogan Leadership Forecast Series and The Hogan Team Assessment
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- The Denison™ Organizational Culture and Leadership Development Surveys
- EQi2.0 Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Human Synergistics Life Styles Inventory™
- Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI)
- Lominger viaEDGE™ Leadership Architect® and Voices® 360
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL®) Assessment Suite
- The Birkman Method® Personality Assessment
After a comprehensive look at your business’ strategies and goals, our team will create a custom service path for your company. Detailed services may include:
Good News for 2022
If You Want to Make the Best Decisions, Check for Bias
This a MUST to rapidly address business issues. More that 50% of all work now involves team-based activity. Read more about how we can help you empower and engage teams for high performance.
Helping you foresee change and navigate your way through it. Many businesses have been the victim of digital disruption. We can help you explore the issues and facilitate development of robust strategies to address the future.
TLC Leadership Development Workshops are designed as hands-on learning experiences that address team dynamics and performance. Workshops can be conducted onsite and customized to your specific needs.